- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Phil is great to work with. I would recommend Tire Brokers to anyone in the Fort Wayne area in need of an honest mechanic.
Tire Brokers of Fort Wayne is with out a doubt the best place to get all of your auto care needs. Phil is a down to earth kind of guy. He puts the customer first unlike the big chain auto shops. He gave me the best deal in town on my new mud tires. And I have no complaints about this shop.
Great Service! Honest, hardworking, skilled. I will not buy tires or have my vehicle worked on by anyone else.
He worked with me by providing me with rides to work and was very helpful in fixing my breaks and addressing tire issues. Hope he has a good website somewhere I can make schedule and chat with the technician directly and pay online. Look at various blog post to see what's new in maintenance we have to consider. I am sure that will come and I highly recommend their service.
They gave me a great price on some used tires that looked almost new! Service was very quick and friendly. I was also surprised by the other services that they offer. I will be back!